Sunday, June 6, 2010

Paper Tigers



I lounged around the apartment all day and after watching my third movie I thought "I should finally put up some mp3's on J.T. Sunday morning!". What a great thought it was.
Though I have not eaten breakfast or changed out of my pajamas, I have spent a great deal of time on facebook and youtube which makes me feel like more of a tosser than I do normally.
This collection of slightly melancholy tunes features Nick Cave, Beck, Serge Gainsbourg, Magnetic Fields and Belle & Sebastian. It's perfect to listen to in the rain, or in the dark with a bottle of table of wine and your sookie blanket - dreaming of the past and wishing you hadn't failed so many times.....
I will leave you with my favorite quote from the Vanity Fair Tiger Woods article Part 1:
"He said "I'm getting something to eat at Subway" and I said "I'm pretty hungry too. Could you pick me up a chicken wrap?". They ate their subs before making love that night and Tiger washed his down with Bailey's Irish Cream Liquor straight out of the bottle. "Did he ever buy you anything?" I ask. "No," she says "Just the sub.""

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6b4af8282f37de4b67cd7f7bd65f7eef5a52f103947bde6f759e682a8cd2154a

No comments:

Post a Comment