Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Bolognese

This weekend was wine soaked and cold. It's so nice to be cuddled up on the couch watching shitty W Network movies this grey Sunday.
Friday was the Emancipation of Miss Margot Big Primpin with DJ's Kevin Ritchie, Leila P and Phil Villeneuve. It was truly a grand evening. I wore the outfit I made for the photo shoot, which worked well until I was inebriated enough to be outside in a sheer bodysuit with no coat on a dark December evening in Canada. Bad idea.....achoo....
Saturday was house party madness with a group of dear friends hopping from one West End home to the next. I wore a new hair piece inspired by Monica Bellucci, which was a party hit! (See ridiculous webcam photo below with my sweet darling, Cablo.)
Slightly brain dead from over indulgence I made spaghetti bolognese with a roquette and goat cheese salad to gorge on this afternoon. I learned how to make this classic dish years ago from someone in London who I still think of very fondly, though time and space have created distance between us.
And so, feeling a certain romantic nostalgia here are today's downloads.
All I Want Is You - Miguel Jontel, as sent to me by Kevin Ritchie.

One of my all time favourite songs - What? by Soft Cell. The video is pretty magnificent too.



Now, back to my silly movies and cozy blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment